Thanks for stopping by our "cyber" place. We hope you will make an appointment to come by our "real world" place on Charnelton Street in Eugene for a visit or consultation and get to know us a little better.
Here's a little about what you'll find:
- A somewhat quirky, jovial, and spirited accountant. He also happens to be very good at what he does.
- Hard-working, fantastic, good-humored staff who make customer service their number one priority.
- A beautiful, comfortable setting in a convenient location in downtown Eugene. We are proud of our second home and we fill it with our favorite things. It helps us remember that life is not just taxes.
We handle personal and business taxes. Some of our specialties are:
- Tax planning and compliance work
- IRS/Oregon Department of Revenue representation
- Real estate transactions
- Contractor financials including job costing and contract reporting
Scott is committed to his community both locally and internationally and offers his talents in a number of ways, including:
- Treasurer of the Southtowne Rotary in Eugene since June 1999 and treasurer of the Southtowne Rotary Foundation for almost a decade.
- President and treasurer of the Emerald Valley Leather Crafter's Guild.
- Board member of Stove Team International.
- Treasurer for Radiology Research Fund.
Yes, Scott's a little busy. "O)