Thoughtful Advice and Strategy for Your Growing Business
Some small businesses make due with a bookkeeper or office helper; someone to perform the tedious task of recording financial information and cranking that data into the necessary formats, like profit and loss statements and tax forms. A good business accountant does much more than record transactions and passively generate documents. Scott will actively analyze, interpret, and convert that data into actionable business intelligence.
Based on where you want to go with your business, Scott can help you carve a path to get there and be your primary resource for:
- Tax Planning: Beyond simply preparing tax forms, Scott can advise you so that your business takes advantage of peak tax efficiency.
- Business Consulting: Scott can function as a trusted business consultant, assessing your specific problems and offering manageable solutions. he can offer advice on software choice, lease versus buy decisions, and a host of other things. In short, Scott is an accounting professional who gets to know your business from the inside out and is a trusted business advisor who is highly motivated to see you succeed.
- Personal Finance Advice: A good small business accountant understands that your personal finances are integrally linked to your business finances. Scott can analyze the two holistically and offer advice on both fronts. For example, while serving as your small business accountant, he might offer retirement planning advice and estate planning advice that is ancillary to your small business activities but that will ultimately leave you in a stronger financial position.
- Networking. While the strength of an accountant is still what they know, a mark of a successful professional is also who they know. Scott is a good source of referrals, engrained in the community, and will point you in the right direction on a variety of fronts. Need to get a loan for your small business? He will be able to introduce you to the right banker. Need to acquire property? He has those connections, too.
In short, Scott is an extra set of eyes, and an accounting-savvy mind, that will work for you and your business toward continued success. Here are a few other ways he can help:
- Employee Benefits
- Payroll services
- IRS/Oregon Department of Revenue Representation
- Contractor Services
- Real Estate Transactions
- Establishing Partnerships